Please help us to help you and your family
When the centre reopens on 12th April you will notice a few changes. Our priority is to keep you safe and make your visit as enjoyable as possible. Your therapy room will look a little different to how it used to look as it will appear more clinical and basic. This is to help reduce the risk of infection and to keep the therapy room as clean as possible.
Changes to procedures:
- Payment will now be taken over the telephone when you book your appointment.
- You will be asked if you fall into any shielding vulnerable category.
You are kindly requested to avoid coming for your appointment if:
- You have any flu or cold-like symptoms, specifically a sore throat, body ache, chill or fever, cough, loss of smell and taste and other COVID – 19 symptoms
- You have contacted anyone who has the above symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have had COVID-19 and tests have not confirmed you are COVID-19 negative
- You have come back from the COVID-19 epidemic area within the last 14 days
- You are in a vulnerable category group – Read Important Information
What to Bring with You to Your Appointment
- A face mask (if you forget, we can provide you with one)
- Bottle of water (we will not be able to offer you a drink in normal circumstances)
- When You Arrive for Your Appointment
- Please remain in your vehicle until you receive notification from your therapist inviting you to come to the front door of the clinic
- Please wear a face mask/face covering at all times when you are in the clinic
- On entering the clinic, your therapist will take your temperature and record the reading on your clinic notes
- Avoid shaking hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
- Keep to the social distancing guidelines wherever possible
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser situated in the reception area and in other areas of the clinic.
- Your therapist will then take you to your treatment room
- Leave as many belongings that you do not need safely in your vehicle
- Do not bring anyone with you, as they will not be allowed to come into the clinic unless in very special circumstances
- Please follow the instructions given by your therapist when you are in the clinic. Your therapist will look after you and guide you through your treatment.
Inside The Therapy Room
The therapy room will not have the same look as it used to. There will be:-
A box for you to put your belongings and items of clothing in
Your consultation will have been carried out by telephone, prior to your appointment
Your therapist may reduce the hands-on approach in favour of more massage equipment. If the equipment is used it will be sanitized between each client. This will not reduce the benefit and outcome of your treatment.
After Your Treatment Session
You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser before leaving the treatment room. If you need to use the clinic toilet facilities, your therapist will instruct you on the protocol. Your therapist will guide you through your visit and on leaving the clinic. There will be a 30-minute break between clients. This will ensure that the therapist has time to clean and sanitize the room and equipment in readiness for their next client.
Our priority is for you to enjoy your treatment and for us to keep you as safe as possible from COVID-19.
After your treatment, please do send your feedback. Customer feedback helps us maintain a good service and helps us to introduce further changes where necessary.